Very glad to have you here!
I am enormously pleased to finally initiate a lifelong professional goal, with this website as its launching pad. I hope you will stick around for a bit, because I honestly believe this website and it’s blog will give you something of significant value that you are unlikely to find elsewhere anytime soon: A teachable methodology for living effectively as a Real Adult, rather than as a Pseudo-Adult. Interested? I hope so because we sure do need some more Real Adults out there!
I had long been telling my previous patients that in my eighties, I was committed to editing a Wikipedia-style manual for living to be entitled “How Life Works (or at least it can)”©. Though initially dragged in kicking and screaming about how I got here, I am now only 71, and I’m actually building a tangible version of my now much-amplified life’s dream.
I have more to say on this elsewhere, (Linkedin, “About the Coach“), and will have a lot more to say in the future. For now, I’ll spare you and limit this to an overview of the scope and vision of my dauntingly ambitious (“pragmatically grandiose”?) goals.
- Individual and group sessions for Life Effectiveness Coaching.
- An ongoing series of regularly posted blogs entitled “Walking the Talk”. The hope is that comments on these posts will generate a wider dialogue and encourage registration for a free membership in the Editorial Panel of the evolving manual for living. Dr. Dane will be the Chief Editor of this manual.
- Blog: “Walking the Talk”
- Anyone is currently free to comment in on blog posts up to 8 times. Beyond that, free registration as an Editorial Panel member will be required in order to post comments.
Currently Under Construction
- Lexicon of “Useful Notions” to help explain various important concepts in the methodology
- A protected and monitored way to communicate with others who are using the methodology in their daily lives. This will begin as a Forum, with plans for a scheduled live chat room.
- Webinars, teaching videos, podcasts, and publications
- Resources Page
- Links to recommended and member Suggested Resources that supplement and support the Website’s goals
- Affiliate Marketing Page
- Products and Programs that I have personally found to be of high quality and recommend that readers consider for their own use, with full disclosure that I benefit financially if they ultimately choose to purchase or engage in any of them.
- Develop an international virtual community of real people supporting each other in learning and applying this methodology
- House the gradual evolution of a Wikipedia-style manual for living to be entitled “How Life Works (or at least it can)”©
- Development of an app for “24/7 on-call consultation” about using the methodology in any given situation
- Development of the “International Services for Emotional and Interpersonal Safety and Effectiveness” (ISEIS)–An international consortium of like-minded individuals trained and vetted in the capacity to live as a Real Adult who make themselves available for consultation, training, and partnering in efforts to make Real Adults available worldwide.”
- Boot Camp Training for membership in the ISEIS SWAT team
Please come join us!