You have said more than 3 times in the last 6 months:
- “I’m so upset I just can’t think!”
- “I wish I could ‘just grow up!’”
- “I know I shouldn’t be saying/doing these things, but I just can’t stop myself!”
Interactions with others
- “All I want is for people to understand me and what I’m trying to do–and they just won’t!”
- OMG, why did I say THAT?!”
- “ What the hell is wrong with people!”
- “Doesn’t anybody around here know what they are doing?!”
Difficult circumstances and situations
- You are faced with a real-world scenario that you can’t stop worrying about it ALL the time.
- You have had a significant loss and feel “stuck” in grieving over it (“I just can’t seem to get over it and move on!”)
- You are so frightened by a potential negative outcome that you become paralyzed or just retreat from taking action
- “Honest” (or too many) discussions with your sweetie end up in an argument (or worse) more often than you want.
- A particular colleague/supervisor/boss “drives me nuts!”
- You are dreading that upcoming visit with your or your partner’s family
- You want to change the pattern of men/women you choose–for the better
- You want to know how to tell if your new Heart Throb is long-term trustworthy
- Real Partnering vs “Making Each Other Whole” (which tends to end up badly)
- Are the problems in your marriage really just about “how we communicate”?
- Dealing with a Narcissistic partner
- Signs that they are
- How to test whether it’s worth “helping him change
- You procrastinate to the point of sabotaging yourself or limiting potential options for success and advancement.
- You have great ideas, and balk at following through for all sorts of reasons
- You have a negative reputation with your co-workers as “defensive”, “argues too much”, “not a team player”, “is too opinionated”, (add your own favorite(s))